1. I feel very lucky that I have known true unconditional love in my life. (currently single, and yet with SO MUCH to give - cheeky smiles).
2. I don't smoke, don't drink (any alcohol, ever), have never even tried any drugs (and no intrigue there either). Love juicing.
3. I was one of the highest qualified Financial Advisers in UK, and had a very successful business for 17 years.
4. I was a member of Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT), and apparently only 2% of Financial Advisers in the world qualify.
5. I was Chairman of the Professional Body of Financial Advisers in Scotland.
6. I have founded and Chaired many Businesses and Charitable Projects.
7. I was invited to the HRH The Queen's Garden Party at age 25 as a result of my Charitable Events.
8. I created an amazing event called "Inspire Scotland" in 2006 and booked a venue to hold 10,000 attendees. Unfortunately I didn't sell 10,000 seats and the project, although very successful, with no sponsorship and entirely self-financed, left me financially destitute... big shakeup for me!
9. I have qualifications in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Ericksonian Hypnotherapy, Computer Studies, Accounting & Business Studies (oh, and Financial Advising, I voluntarily chose to become one of the highest qualified in UK).
10. I learned to ride a unicycle for a Rotaract charity bed-push at age 21.
I collected least amount of cash as I hadn't learned how to stop.
I created the catch-phrase "Rotaract put the FUN into fundraising".
11. I have spoken on stage on many subjects including; Time Mastery, Inspiration/Motivational, Goal-Setting, Internet Marketing & How To Make Money Online.
12. I used to teach windsurfing as my Sunday job at age 19 (yes,in Scotland!).
13. At one stage I had three full-time jobs plus studying two nights per week.
14. I left Scotland in 2008 to tour Europe in my Campervan with my dog. He travelled with me to 21 countries over 2.5 years. I wanted to prove I could generate 100% of my income online as I travelled, and I still do.
15. I love travel & taking photographs and capturing "Magic Moments". Love photo editing too.
16. I joined Rotaract at 18 and was Club President three times and Chaired two of the three Scottish Districts.
17. I was the youngest member of Rotary Club of Edinburgh and brought the average age down to 68.
18. I used to fly to Toronto every three months for ONE DAY of business coaching.
19. I have been lucky enough to crew many Tony Robbins events, including Life Mastery in Hawaii during the 9/11 event.
20. I founded and Chaired the YES-Scotland group.
21. I am now an expert in many fields including; How to Get to the Front Page of Google, and love teaching others how to Make Money Online.
22. I have owned convertibles since age 19 (yes, in Scotland). My last car was a brand-new Mercedes convertible.
23. I have been to many fantastic places including cycling New Zealand's South Island to raise money for Charity.
24. I still want to; visit the Pyramids in Egypt, walk the Great Wall of China & Meditate in Nepal. I still want to ride in; a Ferrari, Lambo, Noble, Rolls Royce, Jeep, Ducati, Harley Davidson.
25. I love staying fit, cycling and kickboxing for 18yrs (not at same time).